Meldonium treats heart ischemia and its particular consequencesis. It is utilized in the management of brain circulation disorders. Meldonium is assumed to enhance Mental Processes (Memory, Learning, Focus, Concentration, Processing of Information) and reduces Fatigue, Increases Motivation & Alertness. Meldonium was made to further improve Athletic Training & Competitive Performance also as microcirculation & Oxygen Delivery.
Due to its unique mechanism of action Mildronate, with respect to the prescribed dose, is widely used for the treating different heart and vascular diseases, also as for your improvement of labor capacity of healthy people at physical and mental overloads and during rehabilitation period.
• Intellectual and physical stress (including in athletes). Adults – 1 g each day
divided into two 500mg doses. Course of treatment is 10-14 days. If necessary, the treatment is repeated in 2-3 weeks.
• Athletes should take 500 mg – 1 g twice a day before training. Duration of
treatment during preparatory period is 2-3 weeks, throughout competition – 10-14 days.
• Cardiovascular disease. As part of combined therapy: 500 mg -1 g (1-2 tablets) every day, utilizing the whole dose at one time or dividing for two takings. Course of treatment is 4-6 weeks.
• Cardialgia against the background of dyshormonal myocardiodystrophy – 500 mg daily. Course of treatment is 12 days.
• Disturbed cerebral circulation. In procedure after elimination of acute disorders: 500 mg – 1 g every day, using the whole dose previously or dividing it for two main takings. In case of chronic disorders: 500 mg each day. General treatment is 4-6 weeks. Recurrent courses (usually 2-3 times 12 months) may be taken after consulting your doctor.
• Diseases of peripheral arteries. 500 mg twice daily.
• Abstinence syndrome in the event of chronic alcoholism. 500 mg 4 times every day. Course of treatment is 7-10 days.
• Maximum daily dose is 2000 mg.
Please confer with your physician before using this or any other nutritional supplements or medications.
Please consult a physician regarding the required dosage.
There is no data of cases of Meldonium overdosage. The drug is low-toxic.
Keep from direct sunlight.
Keep locked and far from children.
Store in dry place at room temperature.
Do not exceed storage temperature greater than 25 C
Rarely - hypersensitive reactions (redness, rash, itching, oedema), also as dyspepsia, tachycardia, excitement, changes of arterial pressure.
Hypersensitivity, increased intracranial pressure (in violation in the venous outflow, intracranial tumors).
Pregnancy, lactation, children under 18 (capsule, injectable solution) or 12 years (syrup), since safety and efficacy weren't determined.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Not recommended while pregnant (safety weren't proven). At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding (known whether or not the breast milk gets).
Interaction along with other drugs along with other types of interaction
The drug may be combined with antianginal agents, anticoagulants and antiaggregants, antiarrhythmic drugs, diuretics, and bronchial spasmolytics. It intensifies the action of coronary vasodilating drugs, some hypotensive agents, and cardiac glycosides. Taking into consideration the possible growth and development of mild tachycardia and arterial hypotension, care should be taken when combining the drug with nitroglycerin, nifediphine, alpha-adrenoceptor blockers, hypotensive agents and peripheral vasodilators.
Airmail: 2-3 business weeks
EMS: 3-8 business days